Friday, November 19, 2004
My body finally protested! Eventually, I still fell sick. But feeling much better now. (",)
I forgot how & when it all started again... i could only remember from the start of my long break...
13 Nov, 11.15pm: We headed for the bus stop together once again. You asked where to get breakfast early in the morning. You then continued saying you will buy chocolate cake for breakfast tml, only becoz Im working morning shift together with you. I smiled.
14 Nov, 7.00am: It was a cooling morning. We did opening together. Business supposed to begin but the lights were only partially on. I asked why aren't all the lights on? You joked, saying its more romantic this way. Then you said coz I don't like the brightness n prefer the dim lights. I looked at you, without a word.
10plus: It started raining. I was disappointed coz I was supposed to go cycling in the late noon. I prayed very hard for the rain to stop. You said ohh no..its raining. I sarcastically said you don't have to worry coz you have got such a big umbrella. You replied instead, "Im not worried..Im only worried abt you. Its okay, I'll walk you to the bus stop." Once again, you left me with no words to say.
3.30pm: We knocked off. You asked me to follow you n Reno to get some stuffs so that we can head for MP together. On the way to MP, you shared alot abt yourself with me and showed me your dream house. .
17 Nov, 5.00pm: I sat at Table 8, resting while waiting to start work despite my slight fever and headache. You came forward to tell me abt my laptop that still is not functioning. I then said im not feeling well so I won't bring it home yet. I saw your worried and anxious expression. You went to the bar and asked everyone there if they knew im sick. You insisted thaT i go home and rest but I too insisted on working. You took a thermometer, wanting to measure my temperature. I was shocked and refused to let the stupid thermometer that reminds me of SARS to be put into my mouth. I know the result will only send me home to rest. You then put your hand on my neck to feel my temp. Knowing my temp, you got angry that I still insisted on working.
Knowing that nothing can change my mind, you then wanted to make me a hot drink and suggested a hot choc coz I like choc. Silly, Im having a fever you know. I had a hot honey drink.
7.00pm: As much as you don't want me to work, you know you had no choice coz there was a shortage of manpower. My galfren didn't turn up for work. You instructed the others to let me do bar and not run the floor. For the nite, you really make me feel very cared for and protected.
12mn: I thought through all that you had done and your reactions that I cant understand. I tucked myself in comfortably.
18 Nov, 6.14am: I received your sms, with you hoping that Im feeling better & to take care of myself. I replied im on mc. Shortly, you replied "get loads of rest dearie. Call me if you need anything."
There's no obligations nor commitment, why do you have to be so nice to me?