Sunday, November 28, 2004
Festive seasons is just round the corner!! can you guys smell the festive air? Let's share and spread the festive cheers!
I have a very special feeling for this year's x'mas...its gonna be so different from previous years. Its interesting to see how things change as I grow up. Im very much into x'mas thingy.. coz im so involved with the decor. It simply brightens me up when i shop around for x'mas decor.
Just today, Tim, Gaz and I went to shop for x'mas decor. Guess I will really enjoy every process of preparing & decorating for de day, anticipating for the holiday and celebrating with all my frenz & loved ones. The thought of it has already set me smiling. We bought many stuffs and spotted several good ones that cost a BOMB. Gosh... if only we have larger budget...
Before I know it..its gonna be the 2nd x'mas im celebrating at cafe..thats fast. My 1st anniversary with the cafe falls on 8 Dec..shall drop a special episode in this blog on the day itself.