Tuesday, October 26, 2004
It's Monday again! was feeling sleepy the whole day...partly becoz of the weather...but mainly coz i drained too much of my energy over the weekends. Didn't manage to recharge myself with fun activities...was at work... even on sunday...hye...Sunday was so busy! worse...Anita didn't know she's supposed to come for work, so in the end i had to cover her shift on top of mine.
Monica came down on sat...with her daughter, Diana. Well..I wasn't surprised with how I felt. Just as i expected, she turned out to be a nice woman & I saw de motherly side of her. Apparently, Diana kinda likes me...she even drew a picture of me...*grinz* She handed the pic to me personally with a shy expression. I tried to talk to her but she's just soooo sHy..haa..She drew a pic of Tim too...but that was a last min drawing...hahah...cant be compared to mine..
My bro bought Selina a Burberry bag for her bday...wOW!~! Sis & I started HINTING loudly wat we want for our bdays..haha! *thnx in advance, bro!*
This saturday is probably the most eventful saturday ever. There are quite a few activities :
(1) Ambassador Camp - I wish to go but cant make it
(2) JCU Open Day- I don't wish to go but I don't have any choice
(3) Halloween! - Im lOOKing forward...