Friday, September 17, 2004
Firstly, i think i shld say a big hello to my blog. Have neglected it for quite some time...
Im tired..tired...tired...drained..drained...i need a rest. K..yes maybe im weak, u might comment. But im not some wonder woman who can go on 4ever like this. Im hanging on while i still can. I dun have much choice. I want some life too!
Work has been pretty fine for now...but its getting more n more stressful for me as each day passes by like nobody's business. I see more n more opportunities given to me...but im not that capable to tk all opportunities to prove myself. Even if i could, I would be spreading myself too thin. No, i dun want that. What i really need now is sufficient rest n better concentration.
Someone is coming down to apologise to all us one of these days. Actually it's really not necessary to me. I dunno abt the rest, but for myself...really..i dun need an apology. Its not gonna make any difference to me. With or without that apology, its not gonna change my impression of the person. So..can just leave it.