Finally! I get to be at home...away from the noisy n messy workplace. Why am i suddenly complaning abt de job that i used to like?? Things juz aren't de same n they can't be either. Was a pretty bad day at work today...practically anything that can go wrong went wrong.
I displayed the kind of attitude that i had hidden for a VERY long time. No choice. I'm so sorry Timothy...i know u tried very hard to avoid all these from happening but still, it happened. As much as u dun like certain things as well, u had to bear with it N at de same time, calm us down. Your care n patience is greatly appreciated. I know u stayed behind to oversee everything coz of what i said just now. I won't complain anymore..will bear with everything too. Thanx Tim! May things improve for me n for everyone.
a b o u t
Don't take me too seriously; but don't underestimate me.
Don't judge me because my cover reads nothing like my book.
*W I S H L I S T
another amazing holidays
: : his words to me : :
Whatever happens, always remember that u mean alot to me. U are everything and more.