Wednesday, June 09, 2004
Little acts that means even more...
Do U realise friendship is not measurable by time? A friendship that is around for a long time may not mean its the strongest, unless it is supported by many little kind acts. I never used to think so..till recently..when I was touched by the many little acts of a fren..a fren that I have known for only 3 months...
Little acts like buying breakfast n dessert for me very early in the morning; praying an amulet for me to protect me from the evils; buying medicine straightaway when she knows that my other fren has fallen ill and the recent one, during a downpour, knowing that im outside nearby, she called to ask me if i had an umbrella with me. She wanted to shelter me. These acts may sound nothing much...but each time I will ask myself..how often do I do that for my frenz? Or have I done any?
Honestly, I was very touched. She showed how much frenz can n should care for one another in many different ways. Its not about doing something so grand .. its about doing things for ur frenz with a true heart n a thoughtful mind. No great words can describe how nice it feels when U have a fren who cares...