Tuesday, May 18, 2004
Honesty is what I wish for;
Sincerity is what I hope for;
Impartiality is what I seek.
TRUST is the link between us, a TRUST that holds very minimal feelings and communications, so can u still say u trust me?
BETRAYAL is the factor that can easily break the link between us, and who will let each other down first? you or me?
My fren was right. Sometimes u will wonder who your true frenz are...
A good fren of mine told me recently that every friend is a gift from god.. even if the friend is only a passer-by in your life, he/she is a small gift.
You have stayed on in my life for too long to be called only a passerby; but you did not change my life so drastically to be called my close fren. Nevetheless, thank you. Thank you for standing up for me, thank you for protecting me and helping me in every way that u can. Even if one day, U turn out only to be a passerby in my life, you r one passerby that has left me with many memories. I will remember meeting you n letting our paths crossed that once.
The key to HAPPINESS is in our own hands but many times, we handed the 'key' to others to determine our happiness. I don't want to do that anymore, neither should anyone of you.
What is yours can never be taken away; what isn't will never be.