Wednesday, May 05, 2004
hmmm just read all my frenz blogs n realise they've all updated theirs except me...haa....im plain lazy i suppose. Lets not talk abt exams anymore. Just one more paper to go onli... watz over is over...let de memories of exams, gOOd or bad, go with time.
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
" I saw
U yesterday.
U look so tired. Guess exams have shagged
U too. ...It's a sad thing that 3 yrs in poly n yet we cant even be called 'Friends' to each other. Have
U ever wondered why? I did wonder but the answer isn't with me. Neither with
U i suppose. For 3 yrs, we merely walked past each other, without a second look. Can I say we were once so near yet so far?
Were
U trying to do something that very day at that very place? I saw
U coming but at the very last minute, I witnessed
U backing off. Why? Why choose to back off when
U have decided to come forward? That totally thrown me into disappointment.
Sometime, someday, I hope we will meet again. Hopefully by then, I will find the courage to look at
U and smile and say 'Hi'. Will
U respond to me if I really do? I hope so."
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Guess all of u, my frenz, who have just read wat i've written will be guessing who's de
U im talking about. But i think thats not important anymore and thats not the purpose of me writing in here. What's important is that all of u can share this very hidden feelings n thoughts in me.